Monday, July 5, 2010

Lookin For A Good Deal?! Found It!!

Many of you know that I LOVE Craigslist. I watch it frequently for good deals and comparable prices to things I am planning on selling.

I have recently noticed a trend that I thought would be helpful to pass along... NO ONE IS BUYING!!! Well as this is kind of a let down for those of us who are desperately trying to selling a few pieces on the site it is GREAT NEWS for those of you who are looking to score some fun things or necessities at a very low price and a negotiable one at that!

If you have never been to Craigslist, or are still really green to the experience, it is very easy and fairly self explanatory. You simply head to Craigslist.org , find your state, select your city (or closest one to you on the list) and finally find the category you are wanting to shop such as Furniture, free, household ect. You also have the option to search for items in a specific category, which is nice if you are scouting out and following certain things. If I am in need of an item... like a double stroller... I will scout out the listings for weeks and bookmark the ones I like... if you see the items not selling or continually dropping in price... then you know asking for a lower price is something that the seller is willing to consider!

Right now is DEFINITELY a buyers market on Craigslist... stuff just isnt selling and buyers really want to get rid of their things.

If you EVER have any questions about Craigslist... let me know... I am on it a few times a day so I am very familiar to shopping and selling. Also you would be surprised what you can find on Craigslist... so dont disregard it because you think that you are looking for something that is too specific... you just might find it!

Dani

No comments: