Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy 26th Birthday Ryan!!!

Ryan,
It has been an amazing two and a half years! Thank you so much for being my best friend and taking such amazing care of me. You continue to help me become a better person while still making life fun.

I always wanted a a fairy tale wedding where the man sweeps me off my feet and I learn more and more everyday that you really are my Prince Charming. I couldn't have asked Heavenly Father for a better match for me than you!




Simply put I love you. You make me feel beautiful even when I am in bed sick. You make me feel loved, needed and wanted. I couldn't begin to list all of the ways you make me feel special... I love you now and forever. Thank you so much for all that you do for me... you are an amazing husband, future father and best friend.

I cannot wait to see what year 26 holds for us!

Your grateful eternal companion
---Dani---

No comments: