Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A Little Decoration...

So on top of all of the updates on our house I have decided to take up yet another project.


It will look a little bit different that this and well... it wont say Lindsay on it either lol... BUT I know I can make a super cute wall hanging for our little bundle of joy that is very anxious to make her appearance.

I got the idea from the Creative Ideas section of Lowe's.com

There are TONS of fun ideas and very good instructions for those of you who are not the most 'handy' with a hammer.

My other project that I have decided I want to conqure is making myself a side table for my side of the bed... I have a vision of what I want it to look like all I need to do is stop by Lowe's and pick up my supplies! YAY for being a contractors daughter!




--Dani--

No comments: