Friday, July 9, 2010

Some Times You Just Gotta Share!!!

I found this website that I have TOTALLY FALLEN IN LOVE WITH!!!

(click the link above to check it out for yourself)


It is super handy, well organized... and best yet... FREE!!! What is it?! It is an online recipe box for all of your favorite recipes! You can store your recipes in your free account... snag recipes you like from blogs or other web sites and even share and snag recipes from other members!

There are two ways of inputting your recipes into your own little recipe box... you can type them in by hand OR Save their Browser Button and snag the recipe right from the site you are visiting! The Firefox browser button was broken for awhile and I had to copy and paste my fave recipes from my computer to my account and it is super easy... so inputting by hand isnt nearly as dreadful as I was anticipating. You also have the option to share or keep your recipes to yourself... like my secret enchiladas recipe... he he he.

My favorite part however... is you can select what recipes you would like to make that week and Plummelo will spit you out a GROCERY LIST!!! I have been making a menu by hand and then trying to figure out what I will need for those recipes ... it s a great way to save money and not to spoil food... but this is SOOO much easier!

Hope you all love it as much as I do ... I cannot wait to use the grocery shopping list function... only one week left till I have to go shopping again. I am actually excited about setting up my shopping list!

Let me know if you have checked it out and what you think of it?!

Does anyone else have a fun interesting web site they found and just CANNOT keep to themselves?! Im intrigued to find more!

Dani

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I like that shopping list thing. I'll have to check it out! Thanks!

Kelsey said...

Looks interesting- I checked out the site. I just might give it a try.