As I have watched the leaves change I have been itching to get things done. A few of the things I need to "change" are:
- being more consistent about cleaning the house, not that it is a disaster or anything but I always seem to wait till it all needs to be done instead of doing bits and pieces here and there.
- getting my work out on... I have surpassed my recovery phase and need to get the ball rolling and get my body back! I just dont have as much energy as I should and getting back into shape will definitely help aid in that!
- being better about updating my blog!!! Yikes... so I am past the point where I can blame sleep deprivation and recovery from keeping me from my blog... no excuses.
- changing out Olivia's closet... yep... she is in transition already. She sure has been growing and is creeping closer and closer into those 3 mo. old sizes with a couple more weeks to spare! Ok... so she is pretty much on time with the sizes but... it doesnt feel like it has been almost 3 mo.
- changing my hairstyle!!! Yikes that took a leap of faith for sure! I was so nervous to get it cut but at the same time I had talked about doing it for way to long and just needed to get it done already!
Does this happen to anyone else or is it just me?!