Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Annual List of New Years Resolutions


At one point in my life I would religiously write down my New Years Resolutions and like most everyone I would scratch it as a loss and continue on my merry little way.

W E L L . . .

This year is different! It is a new year, a new decade and ... things have changed!

So here is my list of "Things To Accomplish in 2010!"

  1. Work out for at least 15 min a day, 3x a week
  2. Be more proactive and consistent with Family Home Evening
  3. Eat healthier by planning out and making lower calorie meals
  4. Getting out and doing at least one outdoor activity a month ie camping, hiking...
  5. Accumulating 1000.00 for Olivia's college fund and investing it.
So what are some of the resolutions you have made for the new year?

Dani

2 comments:

NaDell said...

Great goals! All are within reach. I like attainable goals.

Not the ones that say you aren't going to be mad all year or something like that. Yeah, right!
Good luck!

Kyle and Lacey said...

That's a great list! I want to spend more time reading uplifting books and learning and what not. (I could use less TV time.)