At one point in my life I would religiously write down my New Years Resolutions and like most everyone I would scratch it as a loss and continue on my merry little way.
W E L L . . .
This year is different! It is a new year, a new decade and ... things have changed!
So here is my list of "Things To Accomplish in 2010!"
- Work out for at least 15 min a day, 3x a week
- Be more proactive and consistent with Family Home Evening
- Eat healthier by planning out and making lower calorie meals
- Getting out and doing at least one outdoor activity a month ie camping, hiking...
- Accumulating 1000.00 for Olivia's college fund and investing it.