Sunday, March 21, 2010

Finally... An Opportunity To Go To Church!!!

Well... So far today my day has gone splendid! Seriously... I am not being sarcastic... it has been a long time coming but I was finally able to get out of the house AND go to church.

I think the Lord does this just so I can appreciate actually going to church, Im only half kidding. I have a bad habit of getting more caught up in the social aspects of church... which dont get me wrong are VERY refreshing after being cooped up in a house with a 7 month old and no one close enough to you to really go out and visit or have over.

All in all Church today was wonderful... the speakers did an excellent job and enlightened my mind about the Savior and Atonement. I was blessed with the sacrament which is something my soul craves after too long of not having it. It is interesting to see what something so simple as a crumb of bread and thimble full of water does to your mind, might, soul and your upcoming week.

I hope everyones Sabbath was just as nourishing if not more than mine! Happy Sunday and have a splendid week!

Dani

1 comment:

Kyle and Amanda said...

That is awesome. I am glad that things are going better. That is pretty exciting about the new baby. Are you going to find out what it is? Keep us posted!