Thursday, March 11, 2010

Update on Recent Events

Well I am hesitant to write this post because I dont want to jinx myself but I will anyhow...

Most of you know I have been really sick with baby number two... so sick in fact that I have dropped about 5 pounds and was ready to make a visit to the hospital. Good news is... these last couple of days I have finally started to show improvement! I have been able to absorb the gallons upon gallons of water I have been drinking, my appetite is back (finally), and I can now eat more than just broth. I still have the fatigue and nausea with the occasional inability to choke down food but it is much less frequent!

Other recent events that have taken place, which is few since I havent left the house in weeks, is Olivia is now 7 months old and yes I am planning on posting pictures of her in her chair. I am about 14 weeks now so I am officially in my second trimester and have a Dr appointment at 10:30 am tomorrow! Another thing that is going on in our house is we have a crawler! Olivia has started to crawl she is still figuring it out but is a fast mover!

Well there you have it... a quick update which will be followed soon by another more extensive and picture rich update.

D

1 comment:

Kyle and Lacey said...

I'm glad you're starting to show improvement! I'm sorry to hear you've been so sick. Pregnancy definitely does a number, huh? I hope you continue to feel better!