Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween...

How was everyone else's Halloween??? Mine was actually kind of lame to be honest. I had maybe four groups of kids knock on my door... I live in a small town but come on!!! What has this world come to when children don't beg for free candy anymore?! I only saw one group carrying pillow cases... I gave them more candy because they were using pillowcases.

I was hoping that more kids woulds show up but hey... at least I did get to see some instead of none.

My favorite costume though was this kid dressed up as a rapper lol... it was actually kind of cute to be honest I shoud have taken a picture but I am not sure his mom would have been too keen on that idea.

Well Ryan is almost done with swings and then on to the graveyard shift. We are feeding the missionaries this friday so that is something to look forward to. We have some pretty awesome missionaries in our ward right now... we have been lucky so far with that. The age difference is just at the right age that they seem like younger brothers to me. I fully enjoy picking on them.

Other than that not much else has been going on... just working and taking care of my house and husband.

Next think to tackle... finishing touches of painting and puting up some drapes for the living room... very exciting I know. Pictures will follow.

Dani

No comments: