Anyhow... My stresses out here consist of:
- Catty Co-workers
- Bad Drivers, yes you were right Janessa!
- Rude inconsiderate people
- Too many things on my plate in genreal
- Planning ward activities and teaching lessons for YW & Sunday school
- Making sure the house is clean, laundry is done, bills are paid and food is cooked
- Constantly fixing up our house... little paint here, minor adjustments there
- Being on a different schedule then my husband every week
- The list could go on and being far from my family in a state I absolutly hate does not make it much easier.
I was on my way home after work and could just feel my blood boil as I was trying to hurry home and the guy in front of me was going 30... in a 55. WHO DOES TH AT!? Where come from... the speed limit is 5 over the "suggested" speed limit.
So as far as my frustrations go ... there are plenty of them to go around... but I have accepted my fate since there isnt much else I can do about the attitudes and actions of other people.
Thanks for listening... glad I have a few people out there that care enough to read my thoughts and pat me on the back when I need it the most.