Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Genius!!!

Why the HECK did I not think of this?!

With Christmas a few days away...


it is way to late for me to do it this year but next year it is a must!


Fabric Christmas bags... Ok... you are probably thinking what I was thinking when I first read this... ugly pillow cases stuffed with gifts clashing under a beautiful tree... BUT it doesnt have to be that way!


I found this OOBER awesome site that has some OOBER cute ideas... and reusable Christmas bags was one of them.

Here are some reasons I am planning on using Christmas bags for next year:
  1. Christmas themed fabric goes on sale for stupid cheap here in about a week and I can get all I want for an absurdly low price.
  2. I can wrap a present in 10 seconds flat... tack on 30 additional seconds for a fancy bow.
  3. If they happen to get dirty... no worries... just wash them!
  4. MUCH more durable than wrapping paper (I dont know how many times I have accidentally poked a hole in the side or tore a corner of a gift)
  5. I will never have to wrap an obnoxiously awkward shaped gift ever again!
  6. We are kind of short on traditions here in my house so this one will be a great one to start!!! How fun will it be to be to pull these cute bags out every year with all of my other decorations instead of crinkled wrapping paper that I totally forgot about and will end up tossing in the garbage anyway.
I cannot wait for the sales... yay for never having to wrap a present ever again! WOO HOO!!

Dani

2 comments:

museumeg said...

Thats a cool idea! I might have to try that.

Kyle and Lacey said...

Wow, that is a good idea. I hear ya about wrapping ridiculously shaped presents--such a pain!