I Have Been Chosen...YAY!
1. Link the person who tagged you (The Conger's)
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
Here are my unspectacular quirks.
1. I have random moments where I just start dancing... no real reason... I just do it.
2. I really love to cook... hate the clean up but none the less I really love to cook!
3. I was born and raised an only child... and at the ripe age of 21 I became one of 6... my dad remarried this amazing woman and I love all of my step siblings so much that I don't mind calling them... well siblings. lol.
4. I'm a total neat freak... not too extreme but I have issues with dust, clutter, dirty floors and bathrooms... oh and dirty counter tops.
5. I used to own chickens and geese... when I was little I would let the chickens in our house and chase them around to catch them... because they couldn't get away from me... it was easier for me to play with them.... once again raised an only child!!!
6. I tell my mom things just to freak her out and get a reaction. It has taken her a few years but I think she is finally catching on... now I need to change my plan of attack lol. I once told her that when I got married I wasn't going to use birth control and was going to leave the number of kids I was going to have up to the Lord and would just keep having them until he said stop... (which is true to an extent but she was envisioning 15 kids and for a woman who only had one for a reason that is a lot!) she was pretty close to having a heart attack... very amusing. The best part about it was I called my dad up after wards and told him what I had done and we just laughed about it... she is so gullible sometimes and I love her!
The lucky people are: