Thursday, February 5, 2009

High School Tag

Pasco High School

1. What year did you graduate? 2002

2. Did you date someone from high school? Sure I guess... I didnt date a whole lot in high school but had a boyfriend my senior year from a different school.

3. What kind of car did you drive? Nope... I begged for rides from friends and my cousin... thanks again Kori and all of my friends!!!

4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school? Probably when I was cheering at a game and was pummeled by a basketball player and sent airborne. Yeah... I didnt get to many "are you ok?!" ... I got more points and laughs for a reaction.

5. Were you a party animal? I didnt party and the one "party" I did go to was kind of lame... so I stuck to my mormon parties and that was good enough for me... at least those ones were fun but I wasnt invited a lot of the times.

6. Were you considered a flirt? Yes... not my fault though it is my personality.

7. Were you in band, orchestra or choir? Nope.

8. Were you a nerd? Haha... yeah I would say I qualified.

9. Were you on any varsity teams? Dance team, Cheer and Track... but only because they needed jumpers in track.

10. Did you get expended or expelled? No I was a pretty good kid

11. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes... how can I forget we had to sing and dance to it way to many times. lol.

12. Who were your favorite teachers? Mr. Jackson... great teacher and my seminary teacher Bishop Banks... man I miss him... he helped me through a lot of issues in high school.

13. What classes do you wish you would have taken? I loved all of my classes... maybe yearbook or the school paper.

14. What was your schools full name? Pasco Senior High School

15. School mascot? We were the Bulldogs... and I still get excited to see a bulldog!

16. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Yeah... I never was asked.

17. Where did you go on senior skip day? I skipped a lot... so I dont even remember which one was skip day.

18. Were you in any clubs? I was in a lot of clubs... Key club, FCCLA, spirit club... those were the main ones though.

19. Who was your prom date? Jr. year I went with my best friend Jason Pierce and had a lot of fun. Senior year I went with a boyfriend at the time and we tripled with Melissa and Emily... it was a lot of fun until his parents ruined it. long story short he dropped me off a 10.

20. What do you remember most about graduation? I did my happy dance on stage... and well... I hate to say I remember it but ... emily fell... one of those things you kind of cant forget.

21. What advice would you give yourself? focus more on school than popularity... your not going to be popular in high school so dont try so hard.

22. Are you planning on going to any of your reunions? Maybe... I think it would be fun to show everyone I am not the looser they thought I was but then again I dont really feel like wasting my time.

23. If you could go back and do it again would you? Only if I could spend time with my true friends from high school.

I tag anyone who went to high school! haha.

No comments: