Thursday, June 12, 2008

Losing You Is Like Living In A World With No Air... No Air

So I was randomly skimming through the channels last night and Ryan stumbled upon 'So You Think You Can Dance' which is a show I have been meaning to watch but never seem to know the time or channel to do so. I was so impressed by this dance that I wanted everyone to see it. They are portraying a couple who find out that he is being sent off to war.

The words of the song are stinging and make me want to cry. I laid in bed last night and a tear ran down my cheek as I marveled in the shaded silhouette of my husband who was fast asleep. I thank my Heavenly Father every night for bring him home safely so I could have opportunities like that one over and over again. Kelsey this video is for you.



If I should die before I wake, it's 'cause you took my breath away.
Losing you is like living in a world with no air, no air.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Thank you! That is so sweet. I actually watch this dance when it aired last night but I missed the first few seconds- thanks for letting me see what it was really about. Watching it last night I actually thought this was the best dance of the night- I enjoyed it the most anyway! Thanks again!

Em and Ms said...

This was my favorite dance last night too. It was very well done. We've been watching the show for a couple years now and are hooked! The dancers are SO talented.