Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Birthday Comes Early This Year...

As many of you know... I am a spring baby and with the 25th just around the corner I am pretty excited to see what this year holds for me.

After over two years of no wedding band Ryan & I finally get our very own wedding bands. With him deploying three days after we got married and the financial stretches of starting out a life together the practicality of buying wedding bands was low on the list. Although my ring is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a better ring I am very excited to finally have a wedding band and even more excited that Ryan will have the wedding band of his choice not just his CTR ring.

I am very grateful for all of the wonderful things I have been given this year... a beautiful wedding band, plethora of pickles from home and a baby in my belly. I cant complain... it is a pretty dang good Birthday so far and it is still a few days away.

No comments: