Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Most Amazing Purchase... EVER!

Ok... so this might be a bit biased and over exaggerated BUT I have found some amazing shoes that make walking even at 6 months pregnant and sausage toes a pleasure.

Remember these...


The classic Adidas sandal... One of the most comfortable (ugly none the less ) sandals known to man.


Nike Solarsoft Flip Flops are AMAZING!!!

They are the softest coushy sole I have ever had, have ridges so your feet dont get all sweaty and look like a normal pair of navy blue or brown flip flops.

Apparently they come in womens as well... but I bought mine, that look just like these, in mens knowing that my little piggies would take on crazy amounts of water and no longer fit into my oober adorable stilettos.

Possible discount for all of my friends: Nike.com is selling these for 20 bucks... not bad for an awesome pair of flip flops... I bought mine at Kohls for 15... even better!

Good luck this summer ... hopefully you pick up a pair of these and you can enjoy it even more!

Dani

No comments: