Tuesday, July 1, 2008

And The Winner Is....


Drum Roll Please...


Kathlen!


Congrats to Kathlen who guessed "Something for the house" who was the first to guess and the closest guesser (Is that really a word?). So Kathlen come claim your prize!

Unfortunately no one guessed dead on that it would be this:












A Custom needle point in a custom frame.

Ok I know it is not a plasma TV, trust me we could totally put one to use, or a really expensive SLR camera... but it was made for Ryan and me by my step sister and framed (as well as stretched in a rather expensive frame) by my Dad and Step Mom.

I really like it and am grateful that I have such a great family who thinks about me even when I am at the other end of the country... I guess I am not applicable to the "Out of sight out of mind" rule.

I had so much fun with this giveaway that I am actually trying to think of other things to do in order to give fun things away.

I will be having another give away here soon so stay tuned.

D

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Your dad said it was expensive and large. Expensive maybe but I was not thinking this size would be considered large!
Congrats to the winner!

Dani W said...

I know... I agree... I am not even sure if it qualifies as expensive... it wasnt cheap but not what I would think of as being expensive.