I have recently been tagged by Kelsey... So here it goes:
1. Getting Married to my amazing husband, that was an easy one.
2. Getting Sealed to my amazing husband, te he te he another easy one!
3. Getting a personal tour through the Salt Lake Temple to see the Apartment, that is inside, where James E Talmage wrote Jesus The Christ in by the Temple President himself... Priceless, it was a close second to my sealing because of the spiritual feeling of it all and the Family ties.
1. Losing my husband and having a ton of kids and having to find another husband... I dont want another husband... I like the one I have!
2. Dieing. It isn't the fact of facing the life after death but being taken from my husband and then watching him struggle without me and me not being able to do anything to come to his aid.
3. Being Robbed. Blame my mother on this one. She calls me up with all sorts of horrifying stories she hears on the news and what not that I double check the locks all of the time and I cant sleep at night if I know there is a door or window not locked. Mini panic attack.
1. Finally get my Personal Training Certification. I swear people are starting to think I am making it up. But ya know... you can only go as far as your paycheck will allow.
2. Fix up this HOUSE! I know we could do so much with this house but I have to hold myself back a lot since we are not planning on staying in it forever... just needs to be nice enough.
3. Get back into dancing. It was such an outlet for me and I know I wasnt the greatest dancer in the world but ya know... it made such hard times in my life so much easier to deal with by shedding the stress as my body moved across the dance floor.
3 Current obsessions/collections:
1. Working out... I need a six pack!
2. Blogging... muah ha ha. I love being creative with words!
3. Getting out of the house and doing something with my husband... pretty much everyday that I can. Not as much as Emily though, geeze.
3 Random surprising facts about myself:
1. I... like Kelsey... recently learned how to spell a word that is learned by most 4th graders... The word would be Satan. You would think with me being religious I would pay attention to the spelling in the scriptures and be tipped off... oh no.. I spelled it S-A-N-T-A-N until probably 4 years ago. This word is also very close to Santa... poor guy... He probably thought I was talking about him this whole time.lol.
2. I have the weirdest facination with Pickles... once again I blame my family for spoiling me with the BEST pickles on the planet. Unfortunatly for me they do not exist on the east coast. I used to all them the King Pickles, because they have a picture of a like King Pickle guy on their lable... never mind the name they will always be my King Pickles. You can mail me them for my birthday, seriously lol.
3. I have become more timid and bashful as I have gotten older. I know... this is not something anyone would have ever expected of me but it is true. Maybe the wild and crazy Danielle has finally settled into her more natural self.
I Tag... Kori, Kathlene, Jess & Mariana