Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Circle Of Friends


G i r l s N i g h t O u t



What a wonderful Girls Night Out tonight was! I have been so blessed with such an amazing group of women in my ward that have embraced me (yes they do know I am a big goof ball) and have made my experience out here so far away from my friends and family so much easier... pleasant and refreshing actually!

Tonight a group of us went to The Old Bryan Inn in Saratoga and it was divine! I wasn't super hungry so I decided saving room for dessert was absolutely necessary. I ordered the Creme Brule which was very delicious. Although I was pretty full by the half way point of my dessert I couldnt just walk away from such a delicious treat and so I found small nooks and cranies in my tummy to finish it all off... I mean really who leaves creme brule left on their plate?!

I was shocked to see what time it was when I hoped in my car... I thought we had only been there maybe an hour... but 10:15 rolls around and I am just leaving the parking lot. Time flies when you are having fun!!! What a treat, I cannot wait to do it again!

--D--

No comments: