Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Things To Do...

What a day! Ryan has just started a new schedule that he will be on for the next month and a half so I am in the process of adjusting to his new sleep schedule... So needless to say waking up this morning was a little difficult.

Despite my late start I still have things to get done...

  • Dishes
  • Laundry
  • Give both the Dog & Cat baths
  • Clean up kitchen
  • Sweep floors
  • Dust
  • Finish setting up planter edgers

... And a few other things I am probably forgetting.

Yesterday was my OB appointment and all went well! Baby still sounds strong and is still as active as ever! I did however go from 158lb. last appt to 157lb. this week... Not exactly sure what that is all about but the Dr said that I should be fine as long as my appetite is still strong.

Birthing class was also last night... once again it is a very "interesting" class. I am really glad that we are attending and recommend them to anyone who is having their first child! There are just a lot of things I guess I never really thought about and no one has told me or to just debunk a lot of old wives tales.

Well that is it for me... We have a girls night out tonight... a much needed girls night out too! I might take some pictures... maybe.

--Dani--

No comments: