Friday, April 10, 2009

I Love To See The Temple


This is where eternity began for Ryan and I and it was a wonderful feeling being able to go back and visit. What a great place the west is... where going to the Temple is something that can be done spur of the moment.

We did a session the second full day we were there and it was wonderful. I wanted to go sooner but my lovely cold prevented me from wanting to do much of anything. We saw a few people in the temple that were at our sealing last april. I cannot believe it has been a year since Ryan and I were sealed together for all time and eternity... What a wonderful experience it was. I count my blessings every day knowing that I will always have him in my life this life and in the next.

As for the rest of our trip I didnt take too many pictures other than at Sea World... but those are very much so worth an additional post.

Dani

1 comment:

Em and Ms said...

That is such a beautiful temple. We really are blessed to have temples and the opportunity to be sealed to our families forever. I'm so glad you guys had that opportunity to go back.