Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sea World...?

So we most likely will be making a trip to Sea World tomorrow with my niece and nephews... which is going to be super fun. I haven't been since I was a kid and am not ashamed to say I am rather stoked.

Last night we went to Dave & Busters and had a blast. Ryan and I went with my brother in law Mark as well as their sister Stephanie and her husband Steven. It was a much needed adults night out and we stayed out way past our bedtimes... 12:02... lol.

This morning was rough trying to wake up in time for conference but the smell of waffles woke us up and enticed us all, eventually, out of bed. My father in law makes some excellent waffles and always sneaks in a surprise. So far we have had strawberries, bananas and apples in our waffles... not all at the same time though haha.

Speaking of conference it has been wonderful to listen to our prophet and apostles speak. What a luxury it is to have so many mouth pieces for the Lord. I feel so spiritually fed with being so close to a temple here and able to watch conference all weekend, what a blessing!

I'm not gonna lie I am going to be a little sad heading back to NY... I have missed the sun and laid back atmosphere of the west coast... not to mention being ridiculously close to a temple. Oh the things you take for granted when you have them at your fingertips. None the less I am ready to get back into my routine and see my friends, neighbors and pets.

--Dani--

2 comments:

museumeg said...

Yeah! I love Sea World. Have fun! But we miss you here in New York.

Kori said...

Have fun at Sea World! Sounds like a fun trip.