Monday, April 13, 2009

San Diego Part III

"Family Pictures"


(Del Mar Beach)

Well that Saturday we had family pictures taken. I was very excited about this because I had never really had family pictures before0. My dad and I had some taken of just the two of us, which was great but well, my mom wasn't in that picture with us and as for his wife now and her kids... getting us all together in the same place at the same time is beyond impossible. So needless to say I was pretty excited to be included in my first ever family pictures.

We headed down to the beach in San Diego for our pictures and it was a lot of fun. Had a few pictures of just the parents and their kids, just the boys, just the girls and then individual families as well as individual shots. I was surprised when they told me it was my turn to get an individual shot... I didn't think they would want one of just me.

(Our ADORABLE niece and nephews)
The photo shoot took about an hour and in that hour near the beach my virgin fresh from the winter skin got a little pink. I even have tan lines from my rings, bracelet and flip flops. I was pretty impressed.

Well I hate to be the barer of bad news but we have not received our pictures yet... BUT when we get them ... they will be posted.

Next on the San Diego series ... a plethora of pictures!

(PS Mom & Dad... I know you read this... you can comment if you so desire. If you want me to walk you through the whole technological side of it... just call. I promise it is really painless!)

---Dani---

No comments: