Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh I Cannot Wait To Cook.

So, many of you know who have husbands on rotating shift work... you really have to plan ahead what meal you will be cooking that week. I have had to throw away so much food because Ryan wasnt even home during dinner time or breakfast that week. Anyhow... my solution to the problem was pretty common sense... I write out a meal plan for that week which determines our shopping list.

Well grocery shopping usually gets me super excited anyhow but this week & next week I get to make dinner and one of the meals I am making is something I have been looking for forever...

Sesame Crusted Chicken
Doesn't it look super delicious?!
Here is the link for the recipe.


Try it and tell me what you think!!

Also on my list to make is Enchiladas, Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Casserole, Rotisserie Chicken & Italian Sausage & Broccoli Pasta.

Dani

1 comment:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

I know what you mean. Jeremy has always had an odd schedual so dinner is still a little weird for us. Its hard to plan meals because I never really know what time to expect him home. I hate cooking a whole meal for only one person as well. When I plan it out it does work nicely, but I don't always get that done. And yes! That chicken looks Yummy!