Monday, May 4, 2009

Cinco De Mayo!!!


Woo Hoo!! I am so excited for a reason (like I really need one) to make my enchiladas! YAY! So ... we are having the elders over on the 6th and I promised them that I would make my infamous chicken enchiladas.

I made them for a mutual activity not too long ago and had everyone there begging for the recipe. My enchiladas are one of the first things I learned how to cook and one of the few things anyone every taught me how to cook. My amazing grandma introduced me to this super easy recipe and I have tweaked it to make it my own.

I will post pictures of our Cinco de Mayo dinner, that will actually be on the 6th this year, and possibly a recipe.

---D

2 comments:

Mr Lee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NaDell said...

That first comment doesn't quite seem legit.

Also, now I'm in the mood to make enchiladas! I guess I'll have to make them tomorrow. Sounds great, really!
Thanks for the idea. I want to compare how I've been doing them to how you do them too.