Thursday, May 21, 2009

PROOF!!! I HAVE PROOF!!!

Do you remember this post?!



Finally I have evidence that the drivers in this state are NUTS!!! I knew I wasn't just being sensitive or biased.

As My Yahoo page loaded it brought up a new article that caught my attention. "Where The Worst Drivers Live". I was intrigued to find out the ranking of all 50 states and followed the link. I felt reassured as I read the opening sentence which states,"The worst drivers in America live in New York. Of course, you knew that. You've been in the Holland Tunnel. But now, we have proof" (U.S. NewsWeek Rankings & Reviews said).

To find out where your state ranked and how the rankings were determined... Click here.

---Dani---

4 comments:

Kyna said...

You know, I think Utah drivers can compete with NY! At least as far as being totally self-absorbed when they drive! I can't wait to see pictures of you prego. I'm also jealous that you get to go to Niagra falls!

Kelsey said...

Lol. You crack me up.

Amy said...

Idaho as the best????? I'm not so sure about that...

Dani W said...

That is because they did poll anyone from Rexburg! lol... but seriously... NY is sooo bad. I thought Rexburg was bad till I moved to Utah and I thought Utah was bad till I moved to NY... apparently it doesn't get much worse than out here.