Thursday, August 14, 2008

Dear Dad... Happy Birthday!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !


I would like to start out by Introducing you all to my dad. My father has many sides here are just a few....


He is what I would call "Vertically Challenged" for only one reason other than it being funny... we are the same height!









He is a H U G E goofball...



He is a big family person... Loyal, honest and hardworking... speaking of hardworking...


He is a magician with his hands when it comes to construction...



Here is one of the many MANY things he has built... Impressive isnt it?!


Did I mention he is special... VERY SPECIAL....




Speaking of handicapped... My dad is an AVID golfer... if only it where this easy!




My dad has a really good sense of humor... I think... Well I find him very funny...!



He loves his 'Star Trek' I would even go as far as calling him a "trek-e"!



He is as strong as an Ox... or maybe the little guy on the end...


He is hansome (Here is my Dad on his third birthday) Adorable I know!




All in all my dad is pretty amazing... he has been my best friend and a strong wonderful father. So here is to you Pa pa... from the Empire State...


Photobucket


Love,
Your little princess & "Sweet Heart"

We both love you very much!

No comments: