Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

4 Things About Me...




4 things I like about my husband ....
1) He is a hopeless romantic... just so sweet!
2) his random acts of sweeping me off my feet... he just grabs me and starts slow dancing with me... just anywhere...
3) He can tell when I am putting up a front and how to gently break it down.
4) He such a hard worker... I couldn't have asked for more!

4 movies I would watch more than once...
1) Just Friends, Mine & Ryans fave!
2) Because I Said So
3) Get Smart... AWESOME!!!!
4) Batman, The Dark Knight... amazing... flat out amazing!

4 TV shows I watch....
1) I have a minor... minor obsession with Gossip Girl
2) Heroes
3) Project Runway
4) Life... just fantabulous! Seriously... it is very worth watching!

4 places I have been...
1) Boston
2) San Diego, sealed to Ryan in the SD temple
3) Nauvoo
4) Cape Cod... definetly worth the trip!

4 places I would like to go...
1) Home... i miss home.
2) GREECE! I would love to go there on a be-lated honey moon... hint hint!!!
3) Bora Bora... Mmmm exotic! I could totally handle being a beachy girl!
4) Europe ( I am with you on this one Rachel)

4 People who email me regularly....
1) My Pa Pa
2) Megan
3) Jess
4) Rachael

4 things I like to eat....
1) Chicken Enchiladas
2) Steak
3) Genuine Dill Pickles... I am very picky...
4) Fresh picked fruit!!! Yummm.

4 things I'm looking forward to in the coming year...
1) Getting the house looking like a ... well... house!
2) Planning more ward activities... very exciting!
3) Football season. Go Seahawks!!! WOO HOO!
4) makin money!

4 people I tag
1) Emily
2) Bridgette
3) Melinda
4) Nicole

2 comments:

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Sweet! I'll get on that sometime in the next few days

Jeremy and Brigitte said...

Greece is one that I've chosen recently. Ever since I saw Sisterhood of the Taveling Pants (first one). Its just so pretty.